Just some Fun Fall Favorites!
Hey everyone! It’s been a while since I shared a FFF (Fab Finds Friday!) I recently shared my fall decor ideas and how I create a fall atmosphere inside my home. (Check out my Welcoming Fall Home Tour here.) So today, I thought I would share some other items I’ve been obsessing over! Usually, after the autumn decorating is complete (for any season, really) I switch my shopping obsessions from decor to clothes, jackets, gifts, and other miscellaneous items. These are a few of the items I’ve been scouring the internet/shopping for recently.
Here are my favorite must-haves for the season!
For your shopping convenience, affiliate links are contained in this post. Please read my full disclosure policy here.
Click or tap on the number corresponding with the picture to be directly taken to the products site.
- Apple Pumpkin Candle – My household LOVES fall candles, and this one has recently become my favorite! Every year, I stock up on autumn scents as soon as I see them in the store (in mid-August) and I keep them burning all season long! This candle has the perfect blend of pumpkin and apple, and the aroma fills the entire house. I would highly recommend this one for anyone who loves fall smells (and really, who doesn’t?!?)😊
- YSL Mon Paris Rollerball – Here’s another scent that I’m in love with! Recently I’ve been trying out different perfume samples to find something that I like. After an online order of samples and four trips to three different stores, I decided to try this rollerball. I found my new love at Sephora, the Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum rollerball is a “Fan Favorite” of Sephora, and I can absolutely see why! It has a light scent that’s fruity but not too sweet. I purchased the rollerball so I could try out the product before committing to a large quantity (which I would always recommend doing, especially with scents – you never know how a perfume will react to your skin or if a loved one will be allergic). I will be purchasing a bottle soon!
- Taupe Jacket – This is still on my wish list, I’m still trying to decide which one to purchase! There are so many great options available online. However, I think this one might be the winner! I love the light color – it’s perfect for any fall event, dress it up or wear with jeans.
- Zella Leggings – Also ready to dress up or wear casual, these Live In High Waist Leggings are perfect. The waist is tight enough to smooth out any imperfections but not so tight that they create an overhang. I found these leggings earlier in the year during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and I have been obsessed ever since!
- Guess Bracelet Set – Again, on my wish list. I have been eyeing these bracelets for a while but haven’t decided which color I prefer! There are so many slider sets to choose from and I honestly love/could own them all. I find them perfect for everyday use, and you cannot beat the price!
- Carlos Billey Booties – I found these early in the season and could not wait until the weather cooled so I could wear them! They’re totally comfortable and so affordable!
- Nespresso Vertuo – Yum! This coffee is amazing! I purchased this machine back in January, but then decided I needed to upgrade to the new line of larger pods and a machine that will not only make espresso but makes a full cup of perfectly foamy coffee. 😋 Coffee lovers — this is a must!
- Pom-Pom Throw Blanket – This super soft blanket is perfect for curling up on a cool fall evening – and it looks great on the end of a bed or tossed on an accent chair. There are multiple color options sold at a totally affordable price.
- The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah – Just recently, I got back into the habit of reading. I purchased a NookNook and now I can’t put it down! I absolutely love the convenience of my new toy and I take it everywhere with me! My mother-in-law recommended I read The Great Alone, and I was not disappointed. This book was published earlier in the year so maybe I’m a little late to the party with this one, but it’s awesome! The story takes place in the 70s and follows a family who inherits land in Alaska. The plot twists as readers experience the harsh difficulties of homesteading in the frozen tundra. I could not get enough of this novel! Check it out, you won’t be disappointed. 😊
Thanks for stopping by, see you soon!! (Don’t forget to join my mailing list to be updated on all my new posts!)